BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Barney,Elmo and Teletubbies

Hi,guys! I just found a new family.Barney and Elmo are my parents!!!! the teletubbies are my siblings and the vaccuum is the vaccuum cleaner :) I HATE MY PARENTS YOU KNOW Y?!?!? coz they adoopted me and my parents are both transexual barney(my dad) is like 2+2=4 and my stupid mom(elmo) is a pain in the ass she always says HI BABY LETS COUNT TO 3 1,2,3 WHAT A MORON


AND MY SIBLINGSS!!!
Teletubbies will always b like....weird.They just randomly come out and say PO!!! TINKY WINKY!!!LALA!!!!DIPSY!!!!! WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY WEIRD FAMILY~

AND TO ALL THE READERS MY DAD IS ALWAYS SAYING I LOVE YOU,YOU LOVE ME

BUT I DON LOVE HIM
coz every minute he sings that song and btw my dad is barney =.= I LOVE THE otehr barney in all the tv shows u noe? the black guy in the purple dinosaur suit?

YEAH I LOVE THAT MAN!!!!! but my dad is the other side of barney he's THE OMG type of barney every minute saying 2+2= 4 and baby shit like I LVOE YOU U LOVE ME

THEN I TELL HIM CAN U SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!! then he'll b like its not good to say bad words....THEN MY BORTHERS AND SISTERSS WILL COME OUT AND SAY...............................................PO!

Peace out>:O

0 comments: